Everyone loves to enjoy a clean swimming pool. Keeping a swimming pool clean and hygeinic is not as easy as it may sound. Water has a tendency of protecting and preserving algae and other bio hazzards which are not good for health. You must have noticed that there are some black or brownish spots generated at the borders & bottom of your swimming pool. These spots are rusts. In this article i will tell you how to remove rust from your swimming pool. Please leave me a comment and let me know how you remove rust from swimming pool.
How To Remove Rust From A Swimming Pool?
- Keep on checking the pH level of your pool water and make sure it is always to a normal level. High water acidity in your pool will lead to corrosion of metal pipes and fittings which will along with the chlorine shock will result in more rust.
- Properly drain the pool water. Make sure entire water is drain no matter how long it takes to do so.
- In the pool trace the location of various piping present in the pool. If possible replace or change the metal or iron-containing pieces in your pool with PVC or copper pipes or fittings. These are durable and rust free material.
- By using a high-grade pool cleaner clean the rust stains formed on the tiles or liner of the pool. Be careful for choosing the cleaner as bleach present in the household cleaners can damage the floor coloring.
- Now fill back the pool and for keeping the pool water clean leave the corresponding chemicals in the system. This will also help maintain the pH level of the pool.
Jake Dickson is the author and the founder of eHome Improvement Directory. I love to do “Do-it-Yourself Projects” with my lovely wife and kids. In my day time I work in a locksmith company in Broward County, FL that’s offer residential, commercial and automotive locksmith services in Broward County, FL. When you need a Dania Beach locksmith, Lighthouse Point locksmith, Sunrise locksmith or Miramar locksmith call us and we will come! 🙂